Air Power Ventilators
Relaxo Air Ventilators
Note: Available in Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Powder Coating / Anodizing will be on request. Salient features
- Size: 28" Net Dia & 21" throat Dia
- Weight: 6.5 Kg approx
- Technology: PTFEe Bushing ( noiseless)
- Blades: 36 Nos. 0.5mm Aluminum Blades
- Frame: MS galvanized
- Top Cover: Stainless Steel
- Air Power Ventilator's vane are manufactured from high grade aluminium including the rivets and therefore highly resistant to atmospheric corrosion.
- No power involved for its operation as its movement is controlled by nature wind movement / hot air draft (Thermos Syphoning).
- The vane's are profiled and rolled to provide strong blade with good aerodynamic performances.
- Air Power Ventilators are light in weight and hence operational at very lightly wind speeds.
- Since no power involved for its operations, no recurring charges in terms of electricity.
- The vane design and the centrifugal action prevent rain water from entering the ventilator.
- Designed to be fitted easily on asbestos, galvanized, iron and aluminium roofs.Assured ventilation for 24 hours / 65 days.
|How To Calculate A Requirement of air Ventilator: |
|No. of Ventilator Required = Ventilation Rate Q |
|Required Ventilation rate (cfm)= Volume (ft) x Air Change Rate |
|Volume of Space to be ventilated (ft) = 1xwxh |
|Select Air Change Rate from. Table A. |
|Select Exhaust Capacity from Table B as per required Temp. |
|Diff. C and wind- Velocity (MPH).|
Table A: Required Air charge rates
|Type of Building ||Air Change rate Per Hour |
|Type of Building ||Air Change Rate Per Hour |
|Were House ||4-6 ||Engine room / Laundry @ Plastic Factory Heavy Factory / Transformer room |
|Textile Mill / Auditorium ||4-12 |
|Factories ( Light) Hall ||6-12 ||Print Shop / Boiler room ||15-60 |
|Paper MW / Brewery / Oil mill / Packaging Room ||8-30 || |
Table B: Performance Data
|WIND Velocity (mph) |
|5 ||8 ||10 |
|Temp Diff c |
|3 ||5 ||10 ||3 ||5 ||10 ||3 ||5 ||10 |
|STACK (Height ft) ||Exhaust Capacity in CFM |
|Model No. |
|10 || |
|20 || |
|30 ||1058 ||1154 ||1314 ||1556 ||1652 ||1812 ||1915 ||2010 ||2168|